There are two sections on this page: Hanson's Paper Notes and The Latest from Hanson's Notebook. Both sections show you the materials for works in progress (either actually in progress or just potentially in progress), like lumber stored in a workshop.
Hanson's Paper Notes:
In this section, you'll find links to PDFs of notes that Hanson has taken by hand, scanned, and uploaded to share:
- Hanson's Notes on Smarter, Faster, Better by Charles Duhigg — Click Here for Notes
- I finished the book on May 1, 2016. I uploaded the notes on May 2, 2016.
- Hanson's Notes on For the Children's Sake: Foundations of Education for Home and School by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay — Click Here for Notes
- I'm still reading the book. These notes go through Chapter 4. I uploaded the notes on May 8, 2016.
- Hanson's Notes on Pomodoro Technique Illustrated by Staffan Nöteberg — Click Here for Notes
The Latest from Hanson's Notebook:
In this section, you'll find a list summarizing recent notes — usually excerpts from books Hanson has been reading. Click on the Read More link to read the full excerpt. You can also just visit Hanson's Notebook.